Seeing someone slowly lose interest in you is probably one of the worst things ever
(via in-w0nd3rland)posted 4 hours ago and it has 273,823 notes
I stubbed my toe and naturally I screamed “mOTHERFUCKER” and then my dad poked his head out of the livingroom and said “you rang?”
hats off for the ultimate dad joke
(via in-w0nd3rland)posted 4 hours ago and it has 241,495 notes
- My Brother:Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother:Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother:If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother:When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother:If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother:Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother:What's the speed of dark?
- Me:-awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
One of the worst possible feelings has to be knowing that you’ve genuinely treated someone better than you’ve ever treated anyone. Way better. Ever. And knowing that it still wasn’t “good enough.”
Literally my life right nowposted 4 hours ago and it has 5 notes